A general overview of the monetization practices that this blog engages in.
- Femmepower blog is original content created and written by Kat Haagenson, the owner and creator of this blog. The articles and posts created for this blog attempt to encourage personal growth and well-being for those with invisible illnesses such as endometriosis and bipolar disorder. In addition to invisible illness, this blog also discusses improving mental health and managing ADHD. This blog provides general content and is not meant to replace sound medical or professional advice. Instead, its purpose and intent are to inform, educate, inspire and motivate you to live your best life with an invisible illness. Femmepower blog cannot be held responsible for failure to consult with medical professionals regarding your health and wellness.
- Femmepower blog is a monetized blog that contains banner advertisements from a third-party network. There are also relevant affiliate links found within the content and on the sidebar. These links will be marked as affiliate links as an Amazon Associate Femmepower blog receives a small commission when you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase. This does not result in any additional costs to you and goes to help support this blog and keep it running.
- Femmepower blog may review and recommend specific products, but to date, these reviews have not been done for monetary gain, meaning it wasn’t a sponsorship. All products were purchased with the creator’s own money, and opinions are 100% their own. Additionally, affiliate links may be included within the posts’ content or recommended products section. A small commission is earned when you click and purchase via these links. This is of no additional cost to you and helps support this blog and keep it running.
- Femmepower blog sells digital downloads that encourage invisible illness warriors’ personal growth and well-being. Your purchase of these digital downloads helps support the blog and ensure that it can continue operating and creating more invisible awareness content for years to come.
- Femmepower blog reserves the right to remove, replace or move any content without prior announcement.
If you have any questions or concerns, email Femmepower blog at: firstname.lastname@example.org